The Best iOS transfer and management software can transfer files between PC and iOS devices. Managing your digital life has never been easier.
FoneTrans enables you to transfer multimedia files, SMS, contacts and other files conveniently without iTunes. You can use it to import local files to iPhone, iPad and iPod, or export iPhone files to PC, or even transfer files between different iDevices.
Apart from the basic transfer function, it can easily manage the data on your iPhone, iPad and iPod. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to use FoneTrans in three parts.
1. Download and install FoneTrans on your computer. Connect your device with computer via USB cable.
2. Click Media on the left of the main interface. Wait for seconds and all the multimedia files will be loaded to the program. On the top of the interface, you can see that all multimedia files have been classified under different groups.
3.If the file you want to import is photo or playlist, click Photo or Playlist.
4. Click the Add button and find the file you want to import. Check it and click Open.
By doing this, you can transfer music, movies, music videos, TV shows, photos and other multimedia files to your iPhone, iPad or iPod. For music and photos, you can add them to playlists and albums to better manage them.
1. Download and install FoneTrans. Connect the iDevice (s) to the computer.
2. On the main interface, click the name of the device from which you want to export files. Then choose and click the file type on the left.
3. After clicking the file type, all the files of this type will be shown on the right. Tick the file or files and click the drop-down menu of Export to. For contacts, click Import/Export.
4. Choose the destination and destination folder where the file will be exported.
Wait for seconds and your files will be exported successfully.
1. Download and install FoneTrans, connect your iPhone to PC.
2. Click Contacts. Wait for seconds and all the contacts will be loaded.
3. If there are some duplicate ones in your iPhone, you can click De-duplicate and in the pop-up window, choose the match type and click Merge.
4. To edit the information of the contact, check the contact and click Edit. In the edit interface, you can add photo, group, change, delete or add contact information to the contact. After editing, click Save.
5. To export contacts to computer or transfer them to another iDevice, tick and check contacts and click Import/Export and choose the destination.