You can easily transfer files from computer to your iPad/iPhone/iPod via iTunes, but you are not allowed to do the reverse transference to backup iDevice data to your computer. Such situation gives a rise to the iStonsoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Mac Transfer.
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8
Why Choose It?
It is difficult to transfer files from iPad/iPhone/iPod to iTunes because Apple blocks such transference in order to keep iTunes users from copying DRM files. You need such a tool like iStonsoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Mac Transfer to transfer iPad/iPhone/iPod data, including photos, music, movies, books, voice memos, ringtones, podcasts, TV shows, playlists, etc. to your Mac with high quality and fast speed.
* Copy media files to Mac: One click to backup all types of media files like music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, ringtones, photos, camera roll and more from your iPhone/iPod/iPad to Mac OS X.
* Copy text files to Mac: You can transfer and copy books, playlists and many more especially from your iDevice to Mac at a single click.
* Perfectly support for all iOS devices including iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad 2/1, The new iPad, iPad mini and iPad 4, as well as iPod touch/Nano/Classic/shuffle.
* iPad/iPhone/iPod to Mac Transfer can be a great helper when you lost something on your iPad/iPhone/iPod, or encounter iTunes crash, or your just change to a new Mac. Just drag the backup record of your iOS contents the software saved on your Mac and drop them to the old iTunes to restore the iTunes library.
* You are able to connect multiple devices to your Mac computer at the same time so that you can backup all the files from different devices continuously and effectively.
* After launching the Mac program, all transferable data on your iOS devices will be displayed in clear categories on the left side of the interface, making it convenient for you to browse whatever you want.
* After the data on iOS devices are transferred to your Mac, you can easily manage these files such as add/delete files/folders, rename files/folders, edit files and more. You can even transfer these files among your iPad/iPhone/iPod, for example, iPad to iPhone, iPhone to iPod, iPod to iPad and inversely.
The preview feature allows you to view and check the file in advance before you start to transfer it. In this way, you’ll never transfer the wrong one to your Mac.
Supports two modes for viewing: thumbnail mode and list mode. So you can find what you want fast when you transfer files.
The built-in Filter and Quick Search tool helps you locate your desired files accurately and quality.